We get asked certain questions certain questions time and again at QUEEN Contacts, as we are a leading provider of contact lenses. We wanted to provide our answers to some of these frequent inquiries about prescription colored contacts to you here, for your info, so you can make a more informed decision when buying your next pair of lenses.
1. Are There Different Kind of Color Contacts?
Yes, there are two forms: prescription and plano. Here is more about each one:
- Prescription colored contacts are for nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), or astigmatism, as well as enhancing your eye color.
- Plano colored contacts are worn for cosmetic reasons to change your eye color, and they do not play any role in vision correction.
2. Are Prescription Colored Contacts Safe?
Absolutely, as long as they have the correct prescription for your eyes and you carefully use and care for them regularly. When you follow the specific instructions for your QUEEN Contacts prescription colored contacts, you will find them comfortable to wear, safe, and looking great on your eye. Follow the included instructions with the pair you own for how long to wear them and when to replace them.
3. How Much Do the Contact Lenses Cost?
The cost varies by the website you choose, or whether you buy from a store in person. You pay for quality, but the prescription colored contacts need not cost an extravagant amount. QUEEN contacts are high value as the lenses are excellent quality and made according to your vision needs. Plus, the lenses ship right to you.
4. Are the Contacts Difficult to Take Care of?
It differs slightly from lens to lens, but generally soft colored lenses are replaced quarterly or annually and require daily care. It soon becomes a routine you won’t even think twice about, just like putting on makeup or washing your hair!
5. How Can I Get Contact Lenses That Change Eye Colors?
Soft prescription colored contact lenses are available online for ease of shopping and with great quality providers like QUEEN Contacts. Once you make the purchase, you can track your order, so you know when it’s on the way to you. Delivery takes between 10 and 20 business days for most overseas locations, with the exception of EMS/Speedpost delivery.
With prescription colored contacts, you can change your eye color to brighten your look or make yourself look even cuter. Get the eye color you’ve always wanted and be able to see clearly by entering your prescription into the order form.